1. The administrator of your personal data shall be The administrator of your personal data will be Grzegorz Kwaśniewski conducting business activity in Poland, Elbląg (city) (82-300) at Grochowska 20/8 Street, fiscal code PL5782877049. You have the right to withdraw your consent, demand access to your data, object to their processing, correct, delete, and limit processing.
2. In all matters concerning personal data protection you may contact the administrator. Contact you can realize in person, or by sending a message to the email address email@example.com.
3. Administrator processes your personal data in order to send you its own commercial information and content promoting the products and activities of the Administrator – on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation 2016/679 (of Polish law) – i.e. your consent. Additionally, your personal data will be processed for statistical and analytical purposes.
4. Your personal data is disclosed to entities that cooperate with the administrator. Such entities are called data recipients. Disclosure of data by the administrator is possible in principle in the following cases:
a. when such an obligation arises from the law – this applies to the disclosure of your data by the administrator;
b. when the administrator must disclose the data in order to be able to perform the contract with the provider of the system distributing the new-sletter – such action always takes place on the basis of the concluded contract on entrustment of data processing;
c. when the administrator decides to disclose personal data due to its own legitimate interest;
d. when it results from your consent to data processing.
5. Your personal data will be transferred to countries other than those in the European Economic Area – so-called third countries. This is necessary in order to ensure the proper functioning of the newsletter. In order to counteract possible risks, entrustment agreements have been concluded to ensure an appropriate level of security for your data. The transfer of data outside the European Economic Area is based on standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. This way of processing is fully legal and compliant with GDPR.
6. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of your consent. Once you withdraw your consent, your data will be irretrievably deleted and processing will end. Due to technical and organizational limitations, the deletion process takes up to 30 days.
7. You have the right to request the administrator to rectify, erase, limit your personal data. These rights are granted to you only in situations in which making such a request is actually justified. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out until the moment of its withdrawal.
8. You do not need to provide your personal data. Just remember that without providing your personal data (email address) you will not be able to subscribe to the newsletter and receive the information contained therein.
9. Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner, but will not be subject to profiling.
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection with its seat in Warsaw (00-193), Poland, at Stawki 2 Street.
Samurai Outcast 2021. All rights reserved.